sâmbătă, 17 noiembrie 2007

Ana



Hi,
My name is Ana.


I have 30 kilos weight, dark hair, black eyes.
I am ten years old.






My friends and me set up a little club, named "Princess".
My best friend is Sonia.
My favourite colours are pink and blue.
I like dancing, travalling.
My favourite food are chips, mashed potatoes and pizza.
I have a brother, his name is Bogdan and hi's 22 years old. Hi's student in History at Bucharest University.
My favourite pets are dogs, cats, parrots and rabbits. I have a two birds, named Marco and Gina.









My mum, Daniella is a teacher and she work a HighSchool "Iulia Zamfirescu". My father, Nicolae, is an enginer and he work a Dacia-Renault Car Factory.
My favourite objects are Geography and Sports.


I like very much the Rebelde band and vocal solist Maite.




Niciun comentariu: