sâmbătă, 17 noiembrie 2007

Laura



Hello, I am Laura.
I am 12 years old and I live in Mioveni. I am the only child in my family and I adore this thing, although it is said that is better if you have brothers or sister.
I am slim, not very tall, with black hair and brown eyes. What I like the most is to spend time with my friends walking in the park or going to the cinema.

School is very important to my. English is my favourite subject and my dream is to become an English teacher. I also like Maths, Romanian, and Drawing. I like very much to draw, especially in my free time, when I want to relax. I also like to listen to music, watching films and chatting on the internet. My favourite genders of music are pop, rook, R&B, hip-hop, rap etc., and my favourite films are Titanic, Step up, Shrek, Chasing liberty.

What I don’t like about me is the fact that I’m a little bit timid, although I like parties and I want to be at the centre of attention.

I spend most of my holidays at my grand- parents because I can do whatever I like. In evening I meet my friends and we spend all the night telling stories. In summer I like going at the seaside and in winter at the mountains to ski and to play in the snow.

I would like to go to England because I love London and English people.





Un comentariu:

In_ Athens spunea...

My girls: Alexandra, Alina, Ana, Bianca-Elena Catalina, Denisa, Ioana, Iulia, Laura, Sonia, Bianca and my boys: Daniel, Ionut, Octavian, Sorin and Alex you are a great surprise!

I admire your spendid pages, your exciting music, the beautiful colors, your text with details, and most of all your smart and attractive faces!

I admire your professors and your parents who are close beside you.

Thank you for all. We are very proud of you.

Many thanks Mariana!!!!