sâmbătă, 17 noiembrie 2007

Oana


Hello!
My name is Oana, a scorpion girl, age 13.
I learn at “Liviu Rebreanu” school in Mioveni. My favourite objects are Maths, English and Geography. My house isn’t very big. It has 3 rooms where I stay with my sister Anca, my mother Claudia and my father George. I love very much my familiy.
I love to listen music, I usually listen punk music, play on the computer, on the Internet. I like to dance, to walk with my friends.
I have a lot of friends and I really enjoy to have fun with them. I like to eat pizza, potatoes, chicken and chocolate.
My favourite colours are black, red, purple and pink.
I usually wear sport clothes because I feel good in this style.
I would like become one day very famous.
I wish that all my clothes designed by me to be presented in all the important cities of fashion like Viena, Paris, London.
I’m curious and ambition girl and I will love to make friends from other countries.

Niciun comentariu: