sâmbătă, 17 noiembrie 2007

Daniel




Hi!
My name is Daniel. I live with my family in Romania, in Mioveni.
I have ten yers old. My hobby is the computer and chess and my favourite foods are: pizza, ice cream, hamburgers and potatoes.
My favourite film star is Antonio Banderas.
Dad is a businessman and he is very bussy.
Mum is an engineer and she is bussy too.
I have two grandmothers and I love them very much.
I go to school at twelve o`clock and I finish at seventeen.
My only free days are Saturday and Sunday. At the weekend I play football with my friends and I go to the swimming pool .
In my free time I read history books, my favourite one is The Olympus Legends.
I have a lot of friends. Some of them are my classmates or neighbours.
I live in an apartament with four rooms: a diningroom, three bedrooms, a kitchen and two bathrooms .
I have two rooms. In a room I study and I sleep, and in the other I watch TV and I play computer games.
I have a German dog. His name is Rocky and he is very nice. I love him very much.



Niciun comentariu: