sâmbătă, 17 noiembrie 2007

Denisa

Hi!
My name is Denisa. My hobbies are: reading and painting. I’m listen music pop.
I’m a dreaming person who believe that the impossible does not exist and that anything can to come true, through work. My motto is :,,No matter what could happen, after every fall, important is raise up and to continue nothing didn’t happen. ”The most important thing in the life is to have faith and hope, who believe in you and your powers and to say always:,,I can!”
I’m love very much my family. She is the resistance pylon of every child the one that helps us in life’s first steps in the foundation of an adequate education. My mother is the headlight of the family. My father is the head of the family.
My good friends is Anita and Bianca. My favorite subjects are: Literature, Maths, French and English.

Niciun comentariu: