sâmbătă, 17 noiembrie 2007

Sonia

Hello! My name is Sonia.

I have 1.50 m, 45 Kg. I’m brunette and my eyes are black.



I was born of the 6th January 1996.


I live in “Mioveni” town and I learn at “Liviu Rebreanu” school, in the 5th class. My favourite lesson is the geography.
My favourite food is the chicken roast with chips and my favourite band is RBD. I like very much Dulce. She’s very beautiful and very nice.



My girlfriends and me set up a club named “Princess Club”.
I like very much to dance and I go every summer holiday at my grandparents.




My best girlfriend named Anita. She’s my classmate.
My favourite animals are dogs and cats. I have got a cat named Kitty.




My favourite color is red.
In my bedroom I stand more time. I sleep, write my homeworks, learn and play.









Niciun comentariu: