sâmbătă, 17 noiembrie 2007

Bianca

Hi,

My name is Bianca, I am 13 on twenty nineth November, I live in Mioveni, Arges County, I am in the sixth grade at Liviu Rebreanu School.
I am dynamic; I have 1,54 hight and 41 kilos.
I have brown easy and long brown hair.
I’m very interested in school, we have a lot of homework .
I go to the school Olympiads but I like to play also. I like to walk with my friends. When the weather it’s not warn, I chat with my friends in the Internet.
I have a lot of friends and according to the quotation: “ Friendship it’s like a plant and if you don’t look after it properly it begins to droop.”

I treat my friends with respect and don’t like quarrlels.
I have my own qualities and deficiencies. I am ambitious ,polite with people around me, modest and I have a lot of energy. I am also sensitive and shy and I let everybody else to judge me. Sometimes I help my mother doing the chares. I love my parents very much, and being the only child they are doing every thing they can to please me.
My favourite subjects are Literature, Maths, English, French and Music . My hobbies are: dancing, music, internet, reading and walking in the park .
My favourite singer is Anda Adam.
My favourite books are: Fram the Polar Bear, White Fong, Memorisse from my Childhood and the poems of Mihai Eminescu.
Sometimes I watch movies and Romanian shows.
I would like to travel to France, England, Italy and other beautiful countries.
I like the way I am and I like to keep that from now an: ambitious , polite,to get an well with school and maybe someday I well become someone ,a very important person but this need a lot work effort.

Un comentariu:

Partnership's Co-ordinator spunea...

Good Morning! Have a nice day!
Happy Birthday to you, my sweet heart ! Be Happy today and always...