sâmbătă, 17 noiembrie 2007

Catalina

Hello!

My name is Catalina and I have thirteen.
I study at “Liviu Rebreanu” School.
My favourite school subjects are Maths and English.
I live in Mioveni with my family,my mom and my dad.
I have a lot of hobbies ..
I love to listen music, to play on the computer, to dance, to go out with my friends and to watch movies.
I like to practise sport. I play handball and voleyball at school.

My aspirations are high. I want become a very famous actrice and act with famous actors like Brad Pitt, Silvester Stallone, Angelina Jolie, Edith Gonzales, Rafael Amaya.
I’m a very rebel person and curious.
I like to have a lot of friends.
I like to travel around the world and meet other persons.
This is me, these are my hobbies and I really like to make friends from other countries.

Niciun comentariu: