sâmbătă, 17 noiembrie 2007

Ionut


Hello!
My name is Ionut and I have 11 years old. I am a school pupil and I like go to school because I can learn always something important.
I am a normal child, with a normal life, but with aspirations…. I love to live every moment intensly, and I want to do everything in my life.
My hobbies are reading science-fiction books, playing on the computer and skating. I think these are beautiful means of entertainment, and you can enjoy yourself everytime you practice these.
I live in a small, but beautiful village, in Mioveni. I like it very much here, because I spent my entire childhood playing here with my friends.
I love animals, especially cats and dogs. I think they are good pets, and you can do all kinds of funny things with them when you get bored.
My favourite past time activities are playing football and watching educational documentaries on TV.
My favourite music is hip-hop. I can dance on the music because I like it very much.
I enjoy listening to music when I am tired after a long school day. This is me, with all that my personality shows, and I like the way I am.
I wouldn’t want to change something in my personality.

Niciun comentariu: